Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hampton Court

Wednesday, tomorrow, we leave to visit Hampton Court. Jackie and I will attend King Henry the VIII's wedding. I'm not sure which wife it will be as I understand he "entertained all 6 wives here, some making a brief visit, en route for the scaffold."

We are all looking forward to the garden maze and eating in the kitchen, which in its time fed 600 people 2 meals a day! I can't even imagine...



I have over 400 photos of Hampton Court. The gardens were just beautiful!
---

The following day, Thursday, we head off to the airport for an 11 hour trip back to the States. We land in Portland, Oregon - pick up our mini van and drive 45 min to my parents house in Salem. We will be seeing my sister and her family - they live about 5 min from my parents house as well as my brother and his family - and they live in Dallas - you'll know where it is if your familiar with Oregon. : )

This will be my last post in England...we'll be home soon and I'll post our London pictures when I am able to get wirless for my netbook!

--Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment