Saturday, July 3, 2010

SeaKrest - Time with my family

We arrived in Salem on Thursday and spent a couple of days recovering from Jetlag. Sunday, we drove to the Oregon coast with my family (Wallace) and stayed at SeaKrest Lodge. The house had 5 bedrooms, pool table, ping pong, fusball, industrial size kitchen, and large family style living room overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The big boy cousins stayed in the bunk house...which had about 20 bunk beds.

Some of you have asked me why our van has "Dutch Love" and "Dutch Army" stickers on it...well, my brother applied them on our last visit...so I applied some stickers to his car this time!

You will see pictures of my mom and dad, brother Rob and his wife Corinne and their 3 kids, Caleb (13), Sam (11) and Shelby (7). My sister Tina and her husband Randy as well as their three boys, Joey (8), Manny (4) and John Paul (2).

No comments:

Post a Comment