Friday, March 12, 2010

Can't Find my Blog...

I found my blog today...after Sarah gave me a phone tutorial!! I'll try to post our itinerary next!

In December, our kids got their passports which arrived in 3 weeks flat!

January - purchased a camera...which we needed for Jason's art show last October. We survived the show thanks to all his friends who had cameras. How have we lived w/o a camera?!

February - stressed out about purchasing airline tickets. Tickets are purchased. Check.

March - purchase rail pass - we will be doing all our travel by train. Purchased British Heritage Pass which will let us into all the sights: castles, gardens, museums and libraries! Jason begins reserving our housing...

-Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I love it Jenny! Good job! I hope you will update it often.

    ReplyDelete